ATNI Mars-HD 640 1-10x19 Thermal/Värmesikte
In 2016 ATN has changed the Landscape of Thermal Hunting! Smart MARS-HD scopes powered by Obsidian Core have raised the bar like never before.
Detect your prey with the power of thermal. Take your shot with confidence using the help of Smart Shooting Solutions. Record everything thing with the press of a button. Share with your friends and family.
Obs.. Ingen ångerrätt finns på specialbeställda produkter som ej är lagerlagda i vårt sortiment, såsom ej lagerlagda nattsikten, värmesikten och värmekikare. https://alljakt.se/info/villkor/
ATNI MARS-HD 640 1-10x19mm
Thermal weapon sight designed to function according to the Johnson measuring criteria.
The Johnson Criteria assumes that the critical dimension for a human being is 0.75 meters. To get DRI (Detection, Recognition, Identification), you need 1.5 pixels, 6 pixels and 12 pixels across 0.75 meters in the object pane. That means:
- Detection: 1.5 pixels / 0.75m = 2 pixels per meter
- Recognition: 6 pixels / 0.75m = 8 pixels per meter
- Identification: 12 pixels / 0.75m = 16 pixels per meter
Obsidian Core & UI
- Ballistic Calculator that measures and combines the following data:
Rifle Type, Drag Function, Ballistic Coefficient, Bullet Weight, Initial Velocity, Zero Range, Sight Height, Shooting Angle, Relative Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature, Barometric Preasure, Altitude.
- Profile Manager
You can save Ballistic and Zeroing-in data in the profile Manager for every weapon that you plan to use the sight on. No worries about resetting everything up every time. Just create a new profile and you are ready to go.
- Smooth Zoom
Unlike many traditional optics, the silky smooth zoom helps you get up close and personal with everything you’re looking at.
The E-Compass let you know exactly what direction you need to head so you can move a little closer and get a better shot at that monster buck you’re tracking.
Informs you of the athmospheric conditions so that you apply the shot with maximum precision.
Improve ability to smoothly spot game by activating the built-in gyroscope & image stabilization! Steady your view and make the experience a lot of more fun!
Allows the user to pinpoint the exact position.
- WIFI and Bluetooth
Enables internet communications and communications among different units.
- Sensor: 640 x 480
- Magnification: 1.1 - 10 X
- Angle of view: 32 x 25
- Objective lens: 19 mm
- Micro display: HD Display
- Core ATN Obsidian "T" II
- Eye relief: 65 mm
- IP rating: Weather resistant
- Video Record Resolution: 1280x960 at 30 fps
- Microphone: Yes
- On board memory: 4 GB
- Micro SD card: Up to 64 GB
- Micro USB: External Battery Pack
- Micro HDMI: Yes
- WiFi: (Streaming, Gallery & Controls) iOS & Android
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- GPS (Geotagging, Elevation, etc.): Yes
- 3D Gyroscope: Yes - GS7
- 3D Accelerometer: Yes
- 3D Magnetometer: Yes
- E-Barometer: Yes
- Smart range finder: Yes
- Smart Shooting Solution: Yes
- RAV (Recoil Activated Video): Yes
- Electronic Compass: Yes
- Smooth Zoom: Yes
- Reticles: Multiple Patterns & Color Options
- Mount: Picatinny Quick Release Mount, Interchangeable
- Battery life: (Li-ion) 8 hours
- Battery type: 4 AA (Lithium Recommended)
- Dimensions: 6.85" x 3.16" x 3.14"/174 mm x 80 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 703g
- Human Detection Range: 625 m
- Human Recognition Range: 280 m
- Human Identification Range: 170 m
- Warranty: Three years
OBS: All ATNI MARS-HD scopes can be updated to the newest programs by simply going to the ATN website and plugging in the device to your computer. That way one can download the latest update for the scope. So regardless of which generation you bought, you can always have the latest functions in your device.